Apply to Join the Program Committee for MICCAI 2014
We invite reviewers who have been active in MICCAI to volunteer their effort and serve as program committee members. Before applying, you must effectively analyze other work of your colleagues, or you can also get good examples using the opportunity to buy term papers online.
To understand the responsibilities of the program committee members, please read about the Review Process. If you would like to be considered for MICCAI 2014 program committee, please send email to with the following information:
- Years of MICCAI conferences attended (at least 3).
- Years of MICCAI conferences for which you reviewed (at least 3).
- List of MICCAI papers for which you were the first or the last author (at least 4). Please do not include MICCAI workshop papers.
- List of all MICCAI papers you co-authored (at least 5). Please do not include MICCAI workshop papers.
- One to three topics that represent the focus of your research and expertise. Please do not include too many topics. We are looking for program committee members who are aware of their expertise and understand the boundaries of their knowledge.
The deadline to apply is November 1, 2013
. The conference chairs will review all applications carefully and will respond by December 1, 2013
. We are looking to add a relatively small number of new program committee members (about 10) and will consider expertise and research topics as part of the decision process to ensure that the program committee represents MICCAI topics well. If we don't include you this year, we will pass the information to the future conference chairs to consider in the coming years.