Apply to Join the Program Committee for MICCAI 2014
We invite reviewers who have been active in MICCAI to volunteer their
effort and serve as program committee members.
To understand the responsibilities of the program committee members,
please read about the Review
Process. If you would like to be considered for MICCAI 2014
program committee, please send email
with the following information:
- Years of MICCAI conferences attended (at least 3).
- Years of MICCAI conferences for which you reviewed (at least 3).
- List of MICCAI papers for which you were the first or the last
author (at least 4). Please do not include MICCAI workshop papers.
- List of all MICCAI papers you co-authored (at least 5).
Please do not include MICCAI workshop papers.
- One to three topics that represent the focus of your research and
expertise. Please do not include too many topics. We are looking for
program committee members who are aware of their expertise and
understand the boundaries of their knowledge.
The deadline to apply is November 1,
. The conference chairs will review all applications
carefully and will respond by December 1,
. We are looking to add a relatively small number of new
program committee members (about 10) and will consider expertise and
research topics as part of the decision process to ensure that the
program committee represents MICCAI topics well. If we don't include
you this year, we will pass the information to the future conference
chairs to consider in the coming years.